Thursday 6 March 2014

So I might be making a return to the ol'blogosphere soon


...but it won't be here.

Lots has happened since I took flight from this here URL. I got a job with the circus, fell in love with life at the circus, learnt all kinds of crazy circus shit and still managed to do a fair bit of work whilst sitting in my office yelling "HOLY FUCK I WORK FOR THE CIRCUS". Sadly, my time at NoFit is about to come to an end, and my heart is breaking.

It's not all bad news, though. In four weeks Ol and I will be packing our bags and moving...to BERLIN. Quite the exciting development. Oli has made me promise to start blogging again once we get out there, partly because I'll have something more to say than 'yo guys, check out my mad togz!', and partly because I need to start writing about things that don't involve trapezes and unicycles.

So here it is, your one month warning. In the meantime, I'm blogging sporadically about work and journalism-related gubbins here.

Laters and that xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment