Tuesday 16 July 2013

Congraduations


My great friend Efa, our esteemed coursemates and I graduated last Thursday in the scorching summer sun.
Efa and I celebrated our First Class degrees (no, I still can't believe I managed it either) in our usual idiotic way - by guffawing like loons and downing a bottle of premium bubbly on the streets of Cardiff. Our dresses are, of course, handmade by my Mam and I from hand-me-down silk and a curtain respectively.

After gorging ourselves senseless on joy, champers and a three course meal, we finally, just about accepted that real life has come a'knocking at last. Happy, happy days!

 Dresses handmade by me, pics courtesy of Papa H, Efa's mum and Julia Leib :)


Betti Baudelaire xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhhhhhh the dresses look incredible!!!!!!! You look beaming and once again congratulations on your first you clever girl!!!! Love you! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete